1. Membership Dues a. $20 per Angler and $10 per Alternator per tournament up to $20 b. $30 each Angler if joining within 7 days before tournament day
2. Entry Fees a. $40 per boat b. ($30 Tournament/ $5 Big Bass/ $5 Classic) c. Must be paid before each weigh-in start 3. Payback a. 1-5 Boats: One Place (100%) b. 6-10 Boats: Two Places (60% / 40%) c. 11-15 Boats: Three Places (50% / 30% / 20%) d. 16-20 Boats: Four Places (48% / 25% / 17%/ 10%) e. 21 boats or more Five Places (45% / 25% / 15% / 10% / 5%) f. Team with the most points at the end of the season wins $100 prize g. Big Bass of the year wins $50 prize (Must pay or fish 5 tournaments to qualify) h. In case of a tie, take next prize down and add them both together and divide them equally 4. Boats Requirements a. Boats must not exceed 17 feet in length with a Maximum 90 HP 5. Tournament Rules a. Tournament Hours: Start at Safe light until 2:00 P.M. • Boats that arrive late to the launch, before they start fishing, must find another boat that is fishing the tournament and pay the entry fee for that tournament to the found boat and ask them to inspect your live well b. 5 Fish limit per boat c. All fish must be at least 14” as measured on a Golden Rule (flat board) with their mouth closed and sliding tail from side to side. When fishing with exception the minimum is 12” as measured on a Golden Rule (flat board) with their mouth closed and sliding tail from side to side. d. Only one fish over 22” PER BOAT e. The maximum rod size limit is 8 feet f. Catch and Release will be enforced g. Only Largemouth Bass will be weighed h. Artificial baits only (No live baits allowed) i. An angler may use only 1 rod at any given time (You must reel in one bait before casting another) j. No trolling allowed k. You must be at least 50 yards away from another boat when both the trolling motor is up and the anchor is down l. No culling or fishing is allowed at the ramp or immediate area of the ramp. *Courtesy Rule: Allowing the bass to be measured while the boat is in the water and the bass are not in the weigh-in bags. Once weigh-in begins, Courtesy Rule is no longer in effect and fish can no longer be measured or released. m. Fishing will be permitted in any water legally accessible to everyone by boat at the tournament location. n. Anglers must remain in their boats at all times during the tournament, unless an emergency requires and angler to leave the boat o. No drugs or alcoholic beverages allowed during tournament hours p. You must wear your life vest while your boat is running plane. q. All other Florida State Laws and Regulations will apply
6. Penalties a. Attempting to weigh-in a short fish results in disqualification b. Bringing a second fish over 22” results in disqualification c. Must return for weigh in at or before 2:00 P.M. Late arrivals will be disqualified d. There is a .30 ounce penalty for each dead fish* • The .30 ounce deduction will be deducted from the total weight • Dead fish will NOT qualify for Big Bass
7. Alternates a. An alternate may be used twice throughout the season excluding the Classic* b. Only named partner is allowed to fish the Classic Exception: If you have not used your 2nd Alternator, *someone has to be a full paid member by the 6th tournament to qualify to fish the Classic with you. 8. Classic a. To fish the Classic the following qualifications must be met: • Fish or pay all 8 regular season tournaments OR rank in the top 3 by total points accumulated for the season and fish at least 6 regular season tournaments • All regular season rules will apply during the Classic
9. Launch by number sequence, weigh-in will be by the same order of departure
10. Protest a. Protest or complaint may be presented to club directors anytime before Tournament before weigh-in begins b. Directors decisions are final
11. Tournaments are the first Saturday of every month of 2017
MAR. 4, 2017 LAKE MONROE APRIL 1, 2017 BUZZARD BEACH MAY 6, 2017 ED STONE PARK JUNE 3, 2017 MULLET LAKE JULY 1, 2017 LAKE MONROE AUG. 5, 2017 BUZZARD BEACH SEPT. 2, 2017 ED STONE PARK OCT. 7, 2017 LAKE ASTOR OCT. 15, 2017 CLASSIC, T.B.A ***QUALIFIERS WILL VOTE FOR 3 SITES OF CHOICE TO DRAW FROM ON THE DAY OF THE CLASSIC.
12. Directors President Jose Denizac
Tournament Director Ricky Riera
Treasury Mike Sike, Sr.
Secretary Yaitza Denizac
Weight Master Art Hill
50/50 Melvin Bryant
For information contact: Jose Denizac (386) 717-9567